Venue: Cambridge House
J.M. Carehomes Supported Living is able to offer a wide of variety of accommodation in London and the south east of England, at present we have a portfolio which exceeds 50 properties. This ranges from 3 bedrooms, terrace houses to large detached bedroom properties.
Cambridge House is a spacious, attractive Victorian house located in Westcliff.
The property is in an excellent position as it is a one minute walk from Westcliff train station and Westcliff high street and one road away from the seafront and all its attractions with a lovely view from the property.
Cambridge House has a stylish, relaxing Japanese theme to create a peaceful atmosphere for its tenants.
The property has 6 master bedrooms for tenants.
Cambridge House Road has a large living/dining room, with 50′ TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii for tenant’s mind stimulation whilst in the house. Large stylish kitchen leading out onto an open air conservatory used for BBQ’s, playing pool and relaxing on hot days.
The property also has a small office for staff privacy, record keeping, phone, Fax, etc.
Domiciliary Care Enquiries
- Enquiries can be made by telephone or in writing to the company’s head office by any individual, be it someone interested in our service for themselves, family or friend of a potential service user, or a social worker/responsible representative of a potential service user.
- The office will provide confirmation of the enquiry within 24 hours.
- We will contact you by phone or email regarding your enquiry to discuss the specific nature of the request and devise a plan moving forward with assessment, property visit, funding and needs etc.
- We will ensure that a suitable domiciliary care worker is available to meet your requirements before confirming the booking.
- We will always ensure that a suitable support worker and suitable accommodation is available to meet the requirements before confirming any service.
- Charges will apply from the first day we commence our service and the amount payable will be calculated according to the amount of domiciliary care time provided that we have recorded on our system, multiplied by the agreed hourly rate (unless agreed otherwise with relevant funder).
- Level of support will be agreed prior to the commencement of the service, and is based on the service users needs and care plan with is discussed and agreed upon post needs assessment.
- Please note if you are an interested party of friend or family of an interested party, most of the time all support fees are paid for by local councils and care trusts unless the service user is deemed to have excessive funds in order to apply for ‘self funding
All properties are maintained to the highest standards by our in-house Maintenance Team, and comply with all current Fire Safety Standards.
All bedrooms in our properties are en-suite as standard. With separate facilities for staff/visitors All bedrooms are equipped with 42′ LCD T.V. / Internet Access / DVD Player / Personal Laptop. For personal valuables we supply fingerprint safe to each bedroom.
Would you like to
speak to one of our management team?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
You can also email us if you prefer that type of communication.
ASHTREE COTTAGE: 107 Ness Road, Shoeburyness,
Southend on Sea, Essex, SS3 9ES
HEAD OFFICE: St Helens Road, Westcliff on Sea,
Essex, SS0 7NJ.