Skip to content
We undertake to:
- Provide competent support/domiciliary care workers to perform the agreed tasks at the agreed times.
- Where we provide domiciliary care we will provide the same domiciliary care worker for each visit as agreed unless there are legitimate reasons for a change.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Keep you fully informed on issues relating to your care at all times.
We expect you to:
- Treat our staff with respect and courtesy.
- Refrain from discriminatory behaviour and comments regarding gender and race of staff.
- Refrain from any form of physical or sexual harassment of staff.
- Make available appropriate equipment and supplies for the care required (domiciliary care only).
- Co-operate with us to provide a safe working environment for our staff.
- Co-operate with the use of any specialist equipment provided to help us meet your needs.
- Notify us immediately of failure on our part to fulfil your care requirements.
- Pay for the services provided, as agreed in our contract, if you are personally responsible for paying for your domiciliary care.
Services not undertaken by Supported living or Domiciliary Care workers:
- Dealing /handling illegal drugs
- Providing any sexual services
- Moving furniture
- Nursing Duties